( ag e) the applicant fails to adhere to a request created by the Registrar under subsection (3); or
(f) the applicant is viewed as to be certified under part 18 and will not consent to using the Registrar apply conditions into the licence which is why the applicant is using. 2008, c. 9, s. 10 (1).
Interested individual or entity
(2) For the purposes of the part, an individual or entity is viewed as become an interested person or entity in respect of some other individual or entity in the event that individual or entity is linked to the other individual or entity or if, into the viewpoint of this Registrar,
(a) the individual or entity has or might have a useful curiosity about the business enterprise of this other individual or entity;
(b) the individual or entity workouts or may directly exercise control either or indirectly throughout the other individual or entity; or
(c) the individual or entity has supplied or might have supplied funding either straight or indirectly towards the company regarding the other individual or entity. 2008, c. 9, s. 10 (2).
Ask for information
(3) The Registrar may request a job candidate for the licence or renewal of a licence to give you towards the Registrar, when you look at the type and inside the period of time specified by the Registrar,
(a) information specified by the Registrar that is highly relevant to the choice to be produced because of the Registrar as to whether or otherwise not to issue the licence or renewal; and
(b) verification, by affidavit or perhaps, of any information described in clause (a) that the applicant is supplying or has provided towards the Registrar. 2008, c. 9, s. 10 (3).
Conditions of licence
11 (1) A licence is susceptible to the conditions to that the applicant for the licence or even the licensee consents, that the Registrar is applicable under subsection (2), that the Tribunal sales or being prescribed. 2008, c. 9, s. 11 (1).
Conditions of Registrar
(2) Upon issuing or renewing a licence or at virtually any time, the Registrar may connect with the licence the conditions that the Registrar considers appropriate. 2008, c. 9, s. 11 (2).
Licence not transferable
(3) A licence just isn’t transferable. 2008, c. 9, s. 11 (3).
12 at the mercy of area 13, the Registrar may will not issue a licence or renewal of a licence or may suspend or revoke a licence if, within the viewpoint regarding the Registrar, the applicant or the licensee, because the instance might be, is certainly not eligible to a licence under section 10. 2008, c. 9, s. 12.
Notice of proposal
13 (1) The Registrar shall alert the applicant or licensee, because the case might be, written down in the event that Registrar proposes to,
(a) will not issue a licence or renewal of licence;
(b) suspend or revoke a licence; or
(c) use conditions to a licence to that your applicant or licensee has not yet consented. 2008, c. 9, s. 13 (1).
Content of notice
(2) The notice of proposition shall set out of the reasons for the proposed action and shall suggest that the applicant or licensee is eligible for a hearing by the Tribunal in the event that applicant or licensee, within 15 times after solution for the notice, serves a written ask for a hearing in the Registrar together with Tribunal. 2008, c. 9, s. 13 (2).
(3) The notice of proposition will probably be offered in the applicant or licensee prior to part 64. 2008, c. 9, s. 13 (3).
If no ask for hearing
(4) In the event that applicant or licensee will not request a hearing relative to subsection (2), the Registrar may carry the proposal out. 2008, c. 9, s. 13 (4).
(5) In the event that applicant or licensee needs a hearing, the Tribunal shall contain the hearing. 2008, c. 9, s. 13 (5).
(6) The Registrar, the applicant or licensee plus the other people that the Tribunal specifies are events to your procedures ahead of the Tribunal. 2008, c. 9, s. 13 (6).
Powers of Tribunal
(7) After keeping the hearing, the Tribunal may,
(a) by purchase, direct the Registrar to hold the Registrar’s proposal out or replace its opinion for the regarding the Registrar; and
(b) may connect conditions to its purchase or even to a licence. 2008, c. 9, s. 13 (7).
(8) Even in the event a licensee appeals an order of this Tribunal under part 11 for the Licence Appeal Tribunal Act, 1999, your order takes impact immediately however the Tribunal may give a stay through to the disposition of this appeal. 2008, c. 9, s. 13 (8).
Service of hearing demand
14 (1) an ask for a hearing under part 13 is adequately offered if delivered physically or delivered by authorized mail to your Registrar and also to the Tribunal. 2008, c. 9, s. 14 (1).
(2) If solution is manufactured by subscribed mail, it really is deemed to be manufactured regarding the 3rd time after the afternoon of mailing. 2008, c. 9, s. 14 (2).
(3) Despite subsection (1), the Tribunal may purchase just about any way of solution it considers appropriate into the circumstances. 2008, c. 9, s. 14 (3).
15 (1) In the event that Registrar proposes to suspend or revoke a licence under area 13 and in case the Registrar considers it when you look at the interest that is public achieve this, the Registrar may, by purchase, suspend the licence. 2008, c. 9, s. 15 (1).
(2) The purchase takes impact instantly. 2008, c. 9, s. 15 (2).
Expiration of order
(3) If the licensee requests a hearing under area 13,
(a) your order expires 15 times following the Tribunal gets the written ask for a hearing; or
(b) the Tribunal may expand enough time of termination through to the hearing is determined, if your hearing is commenced inside the 15-day duration mentioned in clause (a). 2008, c. 9, s. 15 (3).
Expansion of purchase
(4) Despite subsection (3), in the event that Tribunal is pleased that the conduct associated with licensee has delayed the commencement regarding the hearing, it might expand enough time regarding the termination when it comes to purchase,
(a) before the hearing commences; and
(b) when the hearing commences, before the hearing is determined. 2008, c. 9, s. 15 (4).
16 The Registrar may cancel a licence upon the demand how installment loans work written down of this licensee and part 13 doesn’t connect with the termination. 2008, c. 9, s. 16.
Continuation pending renewal
17 If, inside the time prescribed or, if no time at all is recommended, prior to the expiration of the licence, the licensee has sent applications for renewal regarding the licence and paid the needed charge, the licence is regarded as to continue,
(a) through to the renewal is given;
(b) before the Registrar provides the licensee written notice associated with Registrar’s refusal under area 9 to issue the renewal; or
(c) in the event that licensee is offered observe that the Registrar proposes to refuse, under subsection 13 (1), to issue the renewal,
(i) before the time for requesting a hearing has expired, in the event that licensee doesn’t request a hearing, or
(ii) through to the Tribunal makes its purchase, if the licensee requests a hearing. 2008, c. 9, s. 17.
18 (1) a company, partnership, single proprietor, association or other entity or specific acting being a loan provider or that loan broker at the time this section has force is viewed as become certified as a loan provider or loan broker, given that situation could be, before the expiration associated with the recommended time. 2008, c. 9, s. 18 (1).
Application for licence
(2) If a company, partnership, single proprietor, relationship or any other entity or person who is viewed as become certified under subsection (1) is applicable for a licence and pays the mandatory cost in the recommended time mentioned for the reason that subsection, the applicant remains considered to be certified until,
(a) the Registrar dilemmas the licence into the applicant;
(b) the Registrar gives the applicant written notice associated with the Registrar’s refusal under part 9 to issue the licence;
(c) the full time for requesting a hearing expires, in the event that Registrar, under area 12, has proposed to will not issue the licence plus the applicant have not required a hearing; or
(d) the Tribunal makes a purchase directing the Registrar to transport the Registrar’s proposal out to will not issue the licence, in the event that Registrar, under area 12, has proposed to will not issue the licence together with applicant has requested a hearing. 2008, c. 9, s. 18 (2).
19 In the event that refusal to issue a licence or renewal of the licence is becoming last or if the revocation of a licence is now last, the applicant or licensee, since the full case can be, may re-apply for a licence only when,